Cass County 4-H
- Volunteer Enrollment Form
- Youth Protection 4-H Volunteer Screening
- Cass County Project Listing
- Nebraska 4-H Health Form (Note: In 2-15 the Health Form is included on the 4HOnline form - it is not a seperate document).
- 4-H Shooting Sports Parental Release Form
- 2015 Project Resource Central (formally called Pick-A-Project)
- 4-H Manuals
- 4-H Mall
- PROJECT INFORMATION
- Global Youth Service Day is April 17-19, 2015. GYSD celebrates and mobilizes millions of young people who improve their communities through service. GYSD is the largest service event in the world and the only one dedicated to the contributions that children and youth make 365 days of the year. Click here for a service project idea.
- Eastern Nebraska 4-H Center Needs List
- Spotlight on 4-H
- Volunteer Information Series
- CLOVER KIDS PAGE
CASS COUNTY FAIR
- August 4th - August 8th, 2015 "Where City and Country Come Togetherr"
- 4-H Fair Condensed Schedule updated 3.23.2015
- 4-H Fair Book (Please note that this is a draft of the 2015 Fair Book and subject to change)
- County Fair Pre-Entry Forms
- 4-H Animal Information
- Quality Assurance
- Online Livestock Affidavit - User Guide
- Online Livestock Affidavits
- 2015 White Carrot Garden Project
NEBRASKA STATE FAIR
- The Nebraska State Fair will be held August 28 - September 9th
- State Fair Website Link
- Nebraska 4-H Health Form (as of 2015, this is part of the 4HOline form
AK-SAR-BEN 4-H LIVESTOCK EXPOSITION
- September 25-25, 2015 at the Century Link Center in Omaha, NE
State 4-H Clay Target Championships, Grand Island, Nebraska April 25-26
Shooting Sports Contest at Platte River State Park, July 11th
Cass County Livestock Judging Clinic, April 11th
Burt County Beef Preview, (636KB) April 4, 2015
Awards and Scholarships
Freel Family Scholarship (7.0 KB) - local Cass County Scholarship
Send or deliver completed application form with educational plans & future goals, plus a descriptive story of your 4-H career to the Cass County Extensin Office no later than April 15th, 2015.
Weeping Water Whiz Kidz Scholarship (94.0 KB) - local Cass County Scholarship
Send or deliver completed application forms with letters of recommendation to the Cass County Extensin Office on or before April 15th, 2015. Verification of your 4-H Status as requird for the application will be done by the Extension staff, or your 4-H Leader.